- anti ageing
My name is John Hamilton and I have been at the forefront of gerontology for nearly 20 years ( that's the study of the ageing process our body's go through). i have combined this with my experience of 20 years in dermatology.
You see some of the things you are told by beauty brands, dermatologists and beauty therapists is completely wrong
For example :Retinol
All it does is burn off like acid the top layer of skin to bring the new skin through so you look fresh for the day or so … but
In the form you get in 99% of skin products that’s too much, to soon as your new skin may not be ready to protect itself ie the melanin in it may not be fully developed and you are exposing your next new skin to early result: premature ageing, skin cancers and over all damage.
It has zero effect on collagen because that is fibers which are too deep within the skin, in fact if it did you would be in trouble as you would be damaging the very fabric of your skin.
It will not at all plump up or moisturises the skin and as for effecting lines and wrinkles.. well that’s impossible.
Ageing of the skin takes place mostly because of damage from UV light but not the UV that the spf/ sun blocks stops that’s UVB, the one that ageing the skin is UVA which causes all the main source of damage to accelerate... free radical oxidation stress to cells.
Now what stop’s that is antioxidants.
The purest form of antioxidants is natural oils ( not baby oils or bio oils that’s petrol again a accelerator of damage )
This is what our oils give you
- They boost the protective hydrolipid film, which keeps skin supple and hydrated
- They also contain vitamins A, B1, B2, B5, B6, C, D, E. magnesium, copper, iron, amino acids sterols, pantothenic acid, lecithin, folic acid all of which vastly increase collagen in the skin.
- Vital oils unlike creams can penetrate into the lower layers of the skin making them the most effective anti-ageing there is in skincare
- They are also rich in: Essential fatty acids (EFAs) and subsequently premature prevention ageing Minerals like omegas, proteins and beta carotene, which slow ageing cells Vitamin A – Retinol, and Vitamin E, which aids skin cell regeneration. (but combined with things to protect the new skin)
- GLA (gamma linolenic acid), which helps to strengthen the skin’s supporting collagen fibres and is also an excellent skin moisturiser (particularly for dry skin)
- Then we bring in Essential oils, which bring order to cells and tissue, dispelling bacteria, infection and stimulating repair.
This is why our organic oils are the best anti ageing ever and by a huge degree over all other products... A power house of anti ageing which you don't get in other brands in such intensity.
So I would invite you to try some for free, let me send you some with some other things to use and try them for free, yes completely free and you can experience yourself why this is the very best anti ageing products you can use.
firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01299 253994
note we do not use your address or details other than to send you samples