With its anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory properties this rich blend of Lavender, Tea Tree & Patchouli with Grapeseed & Peach is easy to use, giving a clean close shave to all areas of the face and body, leaving the skin silky soft to the touch.
Although not an official healing product, it acts like one, with customers reporting incredible ailment recovery.
Peach: Rich in Vitamins A, E and EFA – nourishes dry, sensitive skin in need of rejuvenation
Lavender Helps to heal burns and wounds whilst reducing anxiety and emotional stress – with superior antioxidant protection alongside anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial properties
Tea Tree Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties – ideal to fight off infections with one study suggesting it can help provide relief from the symptoms associated with athlete’s foot
Patchouli Has cell-rejuvenating properties with the ability to reduce appearance of scars or marks on the skin
Grapeseed Rich in antioxidants to eradicate free radicals and promote the self-repair process of cells
- Aids recovery especially after things like tattoos or tattoo removes, all forms of scars , burns & skin abrasion. Also a excellent stress marks prevention
- rashes stings or any form of fungal infection like trench foot or Fungal Groin Infection (Tinea Cruris).
- ATHLETES muscle or injury recovery: apply directly on skin in areas of fatigue pain after weight lifting or heavy sports like rugby will speed up recover by half and stop long term damage
Suitable for all skin types
Reasons to buy:
- Handmade in Worcester, UK – by The Essentially Yours Company
- Products and raw materials are not tested on animals
- Personal one-to-one skincare service: email John@essentially-yours.co.uk or Karen@essentially-yours.co.uk
- Suitable for vegan and vegetarians
- No petrochemicals, no parabens and no synthetic perfumes – 100% natural formula with botanical ingredients
- Dermatologically tested
FYI, I’ve been using the Healing Oil on a bad scar, and 2 new moles, the latter actually appear to have diminished in size, and lost their ‘tops’!!
The scar has faded and shrunk. Feel free to use this as a testimonial.
Head of Training UK