Holistic Facial Oil 3ml Sample
Prevent, rather than cure! Our Holistic Facial Oil has been developed for the younger, Oily prone skin individual that is looking to prevent Premature Ageing. Enriched with a triple- action brightening complex, renowned for its ability to stimulate and fortify, the zesty blend is formulated to detoxify, refresh and hydrate the skin, whilst balancing Sebum production, enhancing radiance and protecting against Free Radical damage.
Extracts of Peach and Jojoba provide optimal protection against Free Radical damage whilst uplifting Orange, Grapefruit and Patchouli infuse the formulation into a refreshing tonic, aiding the protective film on the skin's surface, whilst assisting to banish imperfections, promote cell regeneration and reveal a radiant looking complexion.
- Peach: Rich in Vitamins A, E and EFA to promote cell regeneration whilst encouraging suppleness and elasticity.
- Jojoba: Anti-bacterial properties. Gently unclogs pores to help free embedded dirt and grime.
- Patchouli: Nourishes the skin whilst repairing and healing.
- Orange: Rich in Vitamin C to help protect and heal skin, also promotes the production of Collagen.
- Grapefruit: Combats signs of premature skin ageing and banishes dryness and blemishes.
Suitable for:all skin types. Most beneficial to those with Oily, Normal or Combination Skin prone to blemishes.
Recommended Use: Apply 1 pump to damp skin. Start at the neck using small upward circular movements, combining with the Blending Cream to lock-in the Nutrients and matt the complexion. Perfect combo to create a prepped makeup base without drying your skin.
Tip: Our Holistic Facial Oil can be used to remove Waterproof Mascara. It will condition and strengthen eyelashes whilst combating fine lines around the eye area. Please ensure you patch test the product around your eyes before using and use sparingly on an Organic Cotton pad.
Full Ingredients: Peach (Prunus Persica), Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis), Grapefruit (Citrus Paradisi), Orange (Citrus Sinensis), Patchouli (Pogostemon Cablin). Naturally occuring allergens: Limonene.
Please Note: Only 1 sample will be sent per customer registered on Natural Elements. If you order more than 1 we will only send 1 Sample.