Treat your aches and pains with the Reviving Body Oil. Designed to refresh and treat your body after physical activity or just a busy day!
The Reviving Body Oil is perfect in the hot weather as an insect repellent. The Tea Tree & Geranium create a barrier to keep the insect away and will sooth and heal any bites or bites you may already have.
This blend of Tea Tree, Patchouli and Geranium with Avocado, Peach and Grapeseed will revive fatigued and exhausted muscles back to their invigorated self. [ this also offers great uva protection but with the added benefit of seeing off insects and even Mosquitoes] use in day and at night...
- Grapeseed - Rich in GLA, protects against cellular and tissue damage caused by Free Radicals. Antioxidant, protects from UVA damage, reinforces the hydrolipid film.
- Peach - Rich in Vitamins A, E and EFA, nourishes and refreshes skin. Especially great for sensitive skin in need of rejuvenation.
- Avocado -Rich in Vitamins A, B, D, E and fatty acids. Provides the skin with emollients that can hydrate, nourish and regenerate the epidermis or the outer skin layer
- Patchouli - Nourishes the skin whilst repairing and healing. Cell-rejuveanting properties with the ability to reduce the appearances of scars or marks on the skin.
- Geranium - Minimises inflammation and can help speed up healing of wounds and burns.
- Tea Tree - Anti-bacterial, Anti-Fungal and Anti-Viral properties. Ideal to fight off infections. powerful antiseptic properties and ability to treat wounds
Suitable for: all skin types
Recommended Use: Apply daily to damp skin after showering or bathing to intensify the effects of the oil blend.
Tip: Use the Oil in a warm bath to reduce oxidative stress on the body.
Full Ingredients:Grapeseed (Vitis Vinifera), Peach (Prunus Persica), Avocado (Persea Gratissima), Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia), Patchouli (Pogostemon Cablin), Geranium (Pelargonium Graveolens). Naturally occurring allergens:Citral, Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool.
Disclaimer: Results may vary from person to person.