The Ultra-Sensitive Body Oil is a must- have on holiday. Contains 3 of the most powerful natural oils to neutralise Free Radical damage while in the sun from UVA light
Use on its own if you're getting regular shade or under a SPF. Unlike SPF, this Oil does not stop you absorbing Vitamin D from the sun. Vitamin D is good!
Super moisturising and protesting, enhancing your tan to a deep richness. Please note this is not a SPF to protect you from UVB ie the burn.
- Grapeseed – antioxidant , protects from UVA free radical damage, reinforces the hydrolipid film.
- Peach - Rich in Vitamins A, E and EFA to promote cell regeneration whilst encouraging suppleness and elasticity.
- Avocado - Rich in Vitamins A, B, D, E and Fatty Acids. Provides the skin with emollients that can hydrate, nourish and regenerate the epidermis or the outer skin layer.
Suitable for: All skin types.
Recommended Usage: Apply a small amount to yours hands & massage all over your body. Leave to absorb into your skin before going out in the Sun or Applying a SPF . After your daily dosage of sunshine, we recommend using it like a shower gel to wash off the chemicals in chlorinated pools or sea water, it will leave the skin with a soft silky repairing film. As a massage oil, massage into the skin with intent to stimulate circulation and encourage lymphatic drainage.
Top Tip: Use under your sunscreen to protect against UVA Damage! and as a barrier to the chemicals in SPF's
- Prone to Insect Bites? Try our Reviving Body Oil.
- Want a nice smelling Aroma? Go for the No: 3 Replenishing Body Oil.
- Need an Aftersun Alternative? We highly recommend our Soothing Body Lotion infused with Aloe Vera.
- Fancy a combo pack of the UVA Protection Body Oil & Soothing Body Lotion? We have just that in our Holiday Companion Kit for just £37.99!
We dive into why and how you can protect your skin in this blog post.