Sheer Bliss Body Oil used to be Called Replenishing Body Oil
Deeply relaxing and highly moisturising, our indulgent Sheer Bliss Body Oil has been formulated to restore weary bodies and bring vitality to flagging spirits..
The exquisite elixir combines Rose and Geranium with Avocado, Peach and Grapeseed to create a decadent daily ritual for dry, out of condition skin.
- Rose: Antiseptic and anti-viral properties, heals and aids in tissue regeneration
- Geranium: Minimises inflammation, can help speed up healing of wounds and burns
- Avocado: Rich in Vitamins A, D and E and antioxidants, provides emollients that can hydrate, nourish and regenerate the epidermis or outer skin layer
- Peach: Rich in Vitamins A, E and EFA – nourishes dry, sensitive skin in need of rejuvenation
- Grapeseed: Rich in GLA and the flavonoid ‘oligomeric procyanidin’ to protect against cellular and tissue damage caused by Free Radicals
Suitable for: all skin types, best suited to dry skin.
Recommended Use: Apply daily to damp skin after showering or bathing to intensify the effects of the oil blend.
Why Natural Oils?
Natural oils contain vitamins A, B1, B2, B5, B6, C, D, E. magnesium, copper, iron, amino acids sterols, pantothenic acid, lecithin, folic acid all of which vastly increase the collagen levels in the skin.
Vital oils, unlike creams, can penetrate into the lower layers of the skin making them the most effective skincare Vital Oils are rich in Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) and subsequently prevent premature aging. They contain minerals like omegas, proteins and beta-carotene, which slow the aging of cells. Vitamin A – a natural Retinol, which rejuvenates and nourishes the complexion, and Vitamin E, which aids cell regeneration.
We also use the highest grade of Essential oils, which bring order to cells and tissue, dispelling bacteria, and infection and stimulating cell repair.
Tip: Apply to warm, damp skin after cleansing for a replenishing moisture boost.
Full Ingredients: Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera), Peach (Prunus persica), Avocado (Persea gratissima), Rose (Rosa centifolia), Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens), Naturally occurring allergens: Limone, Linalool, Citral, Eugenol, Geraniol, Citronellol, Farnesol.