Anti-Ageing Tips & Tricks•
Posted on 18 January 2019
The secret to youthful skin: Anti-Ageing tips and tricks to help you defy the process of ageing!
Injections are not the answer, nor are fads for Bee or Snake Venom creams, or using expensive brands of skincare which offer little ingredients which are effective. Here are some simple things you can do to stop the ageing process to your skin cells:
- Always use Natural Oils, WHY: Natural Oils provide 100% protection to the main source of cell ageing ‘free radicals’ they also carry with them the most potent vitamins and minerals, reaching areas that creams simply don’t. IF YOU WANT ANTI-AGEING, YOU MUST USE NATURAL OILS!
- Cleaning the skin is so important. We highly recommend avoiding the new idea of micellar or salicylic acid cleansers, these are just synthetic or full of harsh chemicals which peel away the top layer of the skin too early, which may look great for that day but it’s a fast road to potential skin cell damage, i.e. skin cancers or premature ageing of the skin. Even if you suffer from ingrained dirt or excess oil, all that will happen is your skin will produce more oil or dry up like a prune. Take our Cleanser or Face Wash and add a little natural oil, mix together (adding warm water if a face wash to create a lather) … this will take off all the makeup, oil and dirt without irritating the skin cells.
- Exfoliating just 1-2 times a month and be careful with what you use, forget machines you use at home or creams with beads, oats, or particles, they are too abrasive in one area and not enough in another. The Konjac Sponge is a perfect way to take the right amount of dead skin off the surface.
- Sagging skin: avoid heavy creams, so no shear butter type products as this gives more pull to gravity, think of a feather slowly dropping to the floor then add some cream on it and wow it drops like a stone, so you want feather like cream and better still oils which absorb into the skin thus no weight at all.
- Do facial exercises say; “how now brown cow” with exaggerate movements, i.e. opening you month wide when pronouncing the words and do it about 20 times a week.
- Use gels which cause a tightening of the skin, use them about 1-2 times a week you get them in things like botanical masks or skin contracting gels, you want a botanical one, not a synthetic chemical reaction. Try our Tightening Face Serum.
- AGE: if you are 45+ don’t pay any attention to the young beauty bloggers, or what’s in magazines, because everything is based on the younger skin age and when you’re older you need much more rejuvenating, protection and dare I say products that actually do something!
BOTANY - Researchin...
We study the molecular geometry benefits from plants & carefully blend them together into effective, gentle products. These come from a variety...Read More
The Great British T...
By Helen Pidd at THE GUARDIAN newspaper: I made the mistake of buying some Lancashire Tea bags recently. It seemed like the right thing to do at th...Read More
Potential Cancer Ca...
For the fourth time in the past year, a widely used blood pressure medication is under review amid concerns it could contain chemicals that could p...Read More