An indulgent Active Healing Body Oil enriched with an invigorating blend of the purest, mood enhancing oils, designed to activate the natural healing properties of the skin.
Enriched with natural anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-viral properties, this repairing blend of Lavender, Tea Tree and Patchouli with Grapeseed and Peach aids recovery, whilst returning the skin back to its normal, healthy condition.
The Naturopathic Benefits:
- Aids cell recovery, especially are procedures like tattoos, tattoo removal.
- Will reduce damage and scars from burns or skin abrasion.
- Stretch mark prevention
- Fungal infections like trench foot or Fungal Groin Infection
- Muscle or injury recovery- apply directly to the skin in areas of fatigue pain after a workout or intense heavy lifting and it will speed up your muscle recovery.
- Peach: Rich in Vitamins A, E and EFA – nourishes dry, sensitive skin in need of rejuvenation
- Lavender Helps to heal burns and wounds whilst reducing anxiety and emotional stress – with superior antioxidant protection alongside anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial properties
- Tea Tree Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties – ideal to fight off infections with one study suggesting it can help provide relief from the symptoms associated with athlete’s foot
- Patchouli Has cell-rejuvenating properties with the ability to reduce the appearance of scars or marks on the skin
- Grapeseed Rich in antioxidants to eradicate free radicals and promote the self-repair process of cells
- This year in august we asked Birmingham university medical labs to look at why our oils have such amazing healing benefits and they reported back. This was a totally independent study by them, they found that besides the anti-inflammatory /bacteria /microbial properties, there were very high levels of antioxidants and fatty acids which are key elements in skincare, essential fatty acids like omega-3s and omega-6s are the building blocks of healthy cell membranes. These polyunsaturated fats also help produce the skin's natural oil barrier, critical in keeping skin hydrated, and in wound healing.
Suitable for: all skin types looking for a little repair and boost.
Recommended Use: Apply directly to area of concern and allow to absorb into your skin. Best applied to warm, damp skin for easy application.
Tip: Can be used as a stand-alone shaving lubricant or as a pre-shave underneath shaving cream/ gel.
Full Ingredients: Grapeseed (vitis vinifera), Peach (Prunus persica), Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia), Patchouli (Pogostemon Cablin), Naturally occurring allergens: Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol.
Although not an official healing product, it acts like one, with many customers reporting incredible naturopathic benefits.
Like Margaret, UK, said “I’ve been using the Healing Oil on a bad scar, and 2 new moles, the latter actually appear to have diminished in size, and lost their ‘tops’!!The scar has faded and shrunk. Very impressed.”