No: 8 Active Healing Oil 200ml
An indulgent Active Healing Body Oil enriched with an invigorating blend of the purest, mood enhancing oils, designed to activate the natural healing properties of the skin.
Enriched with natural anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-viral properties, this repairing blend of Lavender, Tea Tree and Patchouli with Grapeseed and Peach aids recovery, whilst returning the skin back to its normal, healthy condition.
The Naturopathic Benefits:
- Aids cell recovery, especially are procedures like tattoos, tattoo removal.
- Will reduce damage and scars from burns or skin abrasion.
- Stretch mark prevention
- Fungal infections like trench foot or Fungal Groin Infection
- Muscle or injury recovery- apply directly to the skin in areas of fatigue pain after a workout or intense heavy lifting and it will speed up your muscle recovery.
- Peach: Rich in Vitamins A, E and EFA – nourishes dry, sensitive skin in need of rejuvenation
- Lavender Helps to heal burns and wounds whilst reducing anxiety and emotional stress – with superior antioxidant protection alongside anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial properties
- Tea Tree Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties – ideal to fight off infections with one study suggesting it can help provide relief from the symptoms associated with athlete’s foot
- Patchouli Has cell-rejuvenating properties with the ability to reduce the appearance of scars or marks on the skin
- Grapeseed Rich in antioxidants to eradicate free radicals and promote the self-repair process of cells
- This year in august we asked Birmingham university medical labs to look at why our oils have such amazing healing benefits and they reported back. This was a totally independent study by them, they found that besides the anti-inflammatory /bacteria /microbial properties, there were very high levels of antioxidants and fatty acids which are key elements in skincare, essential fatty acids like omega-3s and omega-6s are the building blocks of healthy cell membranes. These polyunsaturated fats also help produce the skin's natural oil barrier, critical in keeping skin hydrated, and in wound healing.
Suitable for: all skin types looking for a little repair and boost.
Recommended Use: Apply directly to area of concern and allow to absorb into your skin. Best applied to warm, damp skin for easy application.
Tip: Can be used as a stand-alone shaving lubricant or as a pre-shave underneath shaving cream/ gel.
Full Ingredients: Grapeseed (vitis vinifera), Peach (Prunus persica), Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia), Patchouli (Pogostemon Cablin), Naturally occurring allergens: Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol.
Although not an official healing product, it acts like one, with many customers reporting incredible naturopathic benefits.
Like Margaret, UK, said “I’ve been using the Healing Oil on a bad scar, and 2 new moles, the latter actually appear to have diminished in size, and lost their ‘tops’!!The scar has faded and shrunk. Very impressed.”