Balancing Duo Facial Kit
Clear, brighten & moisturise your complexion with this Balancing WOW Kit. The Facial Oil and Cream combination is designed to deliver your skin with maximum nutritional, restorative and anti-ageing benefits, whilst addressing individual skin concerns to provide the ultimate in skin comfort and long-lasting hydration.
The Balancing Facial Oil itself is lightweight and readily absorbed, this indulgent elixir is blended within an alluring aromatic cocktail of Grapefruit, Tea Tree and Lavender – renowned for their ability to dispel acne-causing bacteria, accelerate repair and address uneven skin tone, whilst complementing undertones of Peach and Grapeseed Oil penetrates deep down within skin tissue, replenishing precious moisture whilst optimising cellular function and providing protection against free radical damage, to transform the health, strength and vitality of your complexion. It also contains an array of anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties to quickly bring order to skin behaving erratically.
Blending Moisturiser- 50ml
Light in texture but intensely hydrating, this Blending Moisturiser slowly releases into the skin without leaving a greasy film. It’s packed with antioxidants and enriched with a multi-vitamin botanical complex of Aloe Vera to cool, calm and protect your skin. Alongside Grapeseed which rejuvenate and repair with intensive protection against pollutants. Keeping your skin smooth and plump whilst helping to block the enzymes which cause the break down of collagen and elastin.
Ingredients: Aqua, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-6 Stearate,
Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract,
Polyglyceryl-6 Behenate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate,
Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid.
- Tea Tree: Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties
- Lavender: Antiseptic and anti-microbial properties – aroma relaxes, de-stresses and enhances mood
- Grapefruit: Protects against free radical damage, combats fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots
- Peach: Rich in Vitamins A, E and EFA to promote cell regeneration whilst encouraging suppleness and elasticity
- Grapeseed: Contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, tightens and moisturises
- Destroys bacteria that causes acne, calms inflammation and brings order to skin behaving erratically
- Replenishes moisture and accelerates repair
- Optimises cellular function to create a ‘lit-from-within’ radiance
- Provides protection against free radical damage
How to use – Day: Start the day with cleansed, clean skin – this can be done by using either our face wash (if you are a wash-and-go-girl) or if you prefer, our cleanse/tone routine.
Once the skin is clean you can apply your chosen products in one of two ways:
- Applying the Facial Oil first, massaging into the neck with upward strokes onto the face (this way you don’t use too much on your skin) follow this with two squirts of the Blending cream applied in the same way.
- Or, apply a squirt of your chosen facial oil into the palm of your hand, followed by two squirts of the Blending Cream, mix the two together and apply in the same way, but as one product – you now have the perfect base to start your day!
How to use – Night: Follow the same routine as for daytime, removing any make-up but instead of applying the Facial Oil & the Blending Cream you need only use the Facial Oil. Applied to your face, neck & décolletage – this is instead of a night cream. Allow the Facial Oil to soak into your skin whilst you’re sleeping and you’ll awake with beautifully hydrated and nourished skin.
Suitable for: all skin types but most beneficial for those with oily skin, or complaints such as under-the-skin spots, hormonal or menopausal breakouts and acne.
Top Tip: Use alone, or with our Blending Facial Cream to matt complexion and provide a barrier against makeup and environmental agitations.
Oil Full Ingredients: Peach (Prunus Persica), Grapeseed (Vitis Vinifera), Grapefruit (Citrus Paradisi), Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia), Naturally occurring allergens: Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.